If you are Visiting Tauranga, and have seen Rotorua you may like a Local Shore excursion
- A shore excursion could include some of the following sites:
A drive past our iconic beaches, maybe a walk on the clean, white sand.
- A visit to 360 Kiwifruit country, a visit to Maketu the little coastal village that hasn’t become commercialised.
- A visit to Mclaren Falls, a view of the Bay of Plenty from the top of Papamoa Hills.
- Your Shore excursion could include a visit to the historic ‘Elms Missionary House’.
- A drive through the City of Tauranga with ‘Fish and Chips on the Strand.
For a shore excursion there are many options so contact us and we will design a day to suit you. Approximately 4-5 hours
$120 per person minimum of four pax.
Approximately a two hour drive through the wonderful fertile Waikato farmland to Waitomo.
On the way we will stop for a short coffee stop, also a visit to the Kiwi house at Otorohanga is a must.
At Waitomo there are several options and choices, please contact and we can choose.
We will allow 3 and 1/2 hours at Waitomo so full day approx 8hrs.
Rate $165 per pax. Entry fees not included. Minimum 4 pax.
Corporate Tours Tauranga can make your day trip or shore excursion really memorable, contact us for more details on 07 575 3060.