If you are Visiting Tauranga, and have seen Rotorua you may like a Local Shore excursion
- A shore excursion could include some of the following sites:
A drive past our iconic beaches, maybe a walk on the clean, white sand.
- Visit a Kiwi Fruit orchard, get amongst the trees on the way to Maketu the little coastal village that hasn’t become commercialised.
- A visit to Mclaren Falls, a view of the Bay of Plenty from the top of Papamoa Hills.
- Your Shore excursion could include a visit to the historic ‘Elms Missionary House’.
- A drive through the City of Tauranga with ‘Fish and Chips on the Strand.
For a shore excursion there are many options so contact us and we will design a day to suit you. Approximately 4-5 hours
$120 per person minimum of four pax.